You're the Best!


I want to take a moment to thank all of you who read the Sportsminded blog on a regular (or irregular) basis. In the last few days we've had our 4000 visitor. When I first started this blog, I figured it would be me and a few athlete/friends I know reading it. I certainly underestimated that one. I think this blog's popularity is an indication of how hungry athletes are for real information they can use to improve their performance. On my end, it's been very exciting to be able to bring you the latest in sport psych and I look forward to continuing to do so. As always, if you know anyone who might benefit from tips on mental prep, send them a link to this blog. The more readers the better. And, don't forget this is a blog -- so feel free to comment on any post (or on anyone else's comments).

I'm nearly done grading my last few student papers for the semester/school year, so I'll be putting up another longer post in the next few days.

Thanks again for your support,

Craig

0 comments: