Quote of the Week: Mental Hygiene


As a sport psychologist I'm often asked how to find the motivation to consistently workout or train. This week's quote does a great job of explaining it....



It comes from a former U.S. Olympic distance runner.

"Workouts are like brushing my teeth; I don't think about them. I just do them. The decision has already been made." -- PattiSue Plumer

So why don't you -- right now -- make the decision to get all of your training in this week? See how easy that was. Now you don't even have to think about it anymore. Just like flossing -- I mean brushing your teeth.

Make it a great week!


Share this post by clicking on the "Share This" button at the right top of this page.
You can Facebook it, Digg it, Tweet it, email it or print it with one click of the button.

0 comments: