Something New: You Ask & I Answer


I thought we could try something new. I say "we" because you're involved here. Do you have questions about how to improve your performance? ...



Unclear how to mentally prepare before a big race? Or just have a general question about Sport Psychology?

Well ask!

On a semi-regular basis I'll put up a post with your questions and my answers. I'd prefer that the questions be easy -- just kidding. I'd prefer that the questions be sport-related and be based on your personal experience. I won't put your name in the post (unless you want me to) so no one will know it's you. Think of this as the "Dear Abby" of Sports Psych.

Here how it works. Leave a comment to this post with your questions (if you're reading this post via another website like "Sweat 365" click on the link here). When enough questions build up, I'll answer them.

Pretty simple, no?

But this will only work if you play along. So I'm counting on you.

This blog has had nearly 7500 visitors. Surely some of you must have questions.

So here we go:

Ready.

Set.

Ask!


Share this post by clicking on the "Share This" button at the right top of this page.
You can Facebook it, Digg it, Tweet it, email it or print it with one click of the button.

0 comments: